On Jun 27, 2018 GENERATION NEXT FRANCHISE BRANDS INC (OTCMKTS:VEND) Sellers Increased Their Shorts By 0.93%

June 27, 2018 - By Madeline Delgado

GENERATION NEXT FRANCHISE BRANDS INC (OTCMKTS:VEND) had an increase of its shares shorted by 0.93%. FINRA issued in June VEND’s total 500,700 shares shorted. The up change of 0.93% from 496,100 shares was reported. 2 days will cost VEND with 326,400 average volume to restore its former position. Float short on GENERATION NEXT FRANCHISE BRANDS INC is 1.87%.

VEND hit $2.288 during the last trading session after $0.028 change.Currently Generation Next Franchise Brands, Inc. is after 0.00% change in last June 27, 2017. VEND has 97,325 shares volume. VEND underperformed the S&P 500 by 12.57%.

Generation Next Franchise Brands, Inc., a franchise development company, operates vending machines and micro markets in North America, the Bahamas, and Puerto Rico.The firm is worth $153.51 million. The firm and its franchisees operate approximately 3,000 vending machines and micro markets that provide natural and organic food and beverage products.Currently it has negative earnings. The firm was formerly known as Fresh Healthy Vending International, Inc. and changed its name to Generation Next Franchise Brands, Inc. in March 2016.

Receive News & Ratings Via Email - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings with our FREE daily email newsletter.